- Unique puncture resistant technology is lightweight & flexible; won't weigh shoes down
- Multi-layer protection shields from accidental puncture wounds from sharp objects such as glass, metal, nails. Meets the requirements for OSHA & ASTM
- Can be trimmed to fit (an industry first)
- All day comfort & protection
- Reduces pain & fatigue
- Contoured arch for improved comfort & support
Is this for me?
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel Advanced Work Insoles especially for people who work on hard surfaces and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs. Built with Massaging Gel Advanced Technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day comfort, our shock absorbing insoles help you stay more energized while you work.
All-day shock absorption and cushioning for hard surfaces
● Absorbs shock and reduces muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can be more productive.
● Superior all-day comfort and cushioning for people who work on their feet.
● Designed for work boots/shoes, casual shoes, sneakers.
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will MOVE OVER 10% MORE with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a 'spring in your step'
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired. and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes' current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
|Massaging Gel Advanced Work Insoles
|Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
|Massaging Gel Advanced Memory Fit Insoles
|Massaging Gel Advanced Extra Support Insoles
|Massaging Gel Advanced Heel Cushions
|Massaging Gel Advanced Sport Insoles
|Which Dr. Scholl's massaging gel advanced product is right for you?
|All-day shock absorption and cushioning especially for hard surfaces
|All-day comfort that allows you to stay on your feet longer
|Pillow-soft memory foam conforms to your foot with gel waves for more bounce in your step
|Superior shock absorption and reinforced arch support for big & tall men
|Shock absorption and cushioning to relieve heel discomfort
|Absorbs shock and reduces muscle fatigue in your feet, knees and lower back
Explore our complete line of products designed to help you move more comfortably and confidently.
Comfort & Energy
All-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized.
Comfort & Energy
Our policy lasts 14 days (unless present in exception list below) . If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards Downloadable software products Health and personal care itemsSpecial OrdersDeposites Printed GoodsWater Toys
Products with 7 days Return Policy:
U.S. Polo Watches
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account Transfer or Vodafone, Etisalat Cash.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.