- INSOLES FOR FLAT FEET: Do you have flat feet or low arches? Then PROFOOT Flat Fix insoles are orthotic inserts that mold to your feet for personalized, comfortable support for low arches while the flexible shell stabilizes heel to prevent pronation.
- SHOE INSERTS FOR SUPPORT: Does your favorite pair of shoes lack arch support? Do you experience back, knee or leg pain after standing or walking for long periods? PROFOOT Custom Insoles with Vita-Foam may be the solution for your shoe & foot problems.
- SHOCK ABSORBING: PROFOOT Flat Fix Orthotics trampoline effect heel absorbs over 20 lbs. of shock with each step, while lifting your arch and stabilizing your heel, cushioning the impact from walking that can cause aches in your knees, shins, or hips.
- FOUNDED IN 1986 by a chiropractor who listened to his patients’ complaints about pain solution products; inspired by their feedback, he developed a range of footcare foot care products, like heel insoles & arch support inserts, that addressed their issues.
- PROFOOT is a family-owned footcare business based right here in Brooklyn, NY. We’re part of one of the most pedestrian cities in the world with millions of feet hitting the pavement every day. Our motto: “The better your feet feel, the more you can do!”
Our policy lasts 14 days (unless present in exception list below) . If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards Downloadable software products Health and personal care itemsSpecial OrdersDeposites Printed GoodsWater Toys
Products with 7 days Return Policy:
U.S. Polo Watches
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account Transfer or Vodafone, Etisalat Cash.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, it can only be exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.