- Dr. Scholl's Comfort & Energy Extra Support Men
- Shoe insoles
- Men's Insole
From the manufacturer
IS THIS FOR ME?
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Extra Support Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles especially for big and tall men, whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue from work and other activities. Built with Massaging Gel Advanced technology and reinforced heel and arch support, these insoles can help you feel more comfortable and energized all day.
Superior shock absorption and reinforced arch support
● Provides superior shock absorption and reinforced support for big & tall men to relieve the stress from daily activities and provide all-day comfort
● Reduces stress and lessens impact on joints
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will move over 10% more with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a 'spring in your step'.
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired. and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe gel side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes' current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
Our policy lasts 14 days (unless present in exception list below) . If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards Downloadable software products Health and personal care itemsSpecial OrdersDeposites Printed GoodsWater Toys
Products with 7 days Return Policy:
U.S. Polo Watches
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account Transfer or Vodafone, Etisalat Cash.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.