- Prevents stress, strain and shock that can cause knee pain
- Helps protect knee cartilage and meniscus from shock and stress
- All day pain relief
- Designed to relieve pain: general knee pain, pain from osteoarthritis and Runner's knee
- Take more steps With less pain. Dr. Scholl's shock Guard reduces impact as you move, absorbs pain-inducing shock and helps transition weight and distribute pressure.
Orthotics for Knee Pain
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Knee Pain Relief Orthotics especially for people who suffer from or are seeking help to relieve and prevent general knee pain, pain from osteoarthritis and runner’s knee.
- Built with Shock Guard technology to absorb pain-inducing shock at its source and prevent it from traveling up your leg
- Helps protect the knee cartilage and knee meniscus from shock and stress
- Helps transition weight and distribute pressure to reduce the impact of each step
- Casual Shoes and Sneakers
- Work Boots and Shoes
- Shock Guard Technology- Absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel to prevent it from traveling up the leg with every step
- Deep Heel Cup and Arch Support- Stabilizes the heel to prevent stress, strain and shock that can cause knee pain
- 3. Reinforced Padding- In the arch and ball-of-foot helps transition weight and distribute pressure to reduce the impact of each step
Why it works:
- STEP 1- The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
- STEP 2- Place orthotic into shoe, FABRIC SIDE UP, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
- STEP 3- Ensure that orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn’t fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.
Our policy lasts 14 days (unless present in exception list below) . If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards Downloadable software products Health and personal care itemsSpecial OrdersDeposites Printed GoodsWater Toys
Products with 7 days Return Policy:
U.S. Polo Watches
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account Transfer or Vodafone, Etisalat Cash.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.