- Fossil has always been inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Since 1984, we’ve strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that were both fun and accessible.
- Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century wrist watches, Copeland is a minimalist take on the simplicity of a classic wirelug case. The sophisticated dial makes this a versatile timepiece for both casual and dress styles.
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal lens resists scratches; imported
- Black stainless steel case with black dial; genuine luggage brown leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
- Customize your watch with complimentary engraving at a local Fossil store. Engraving is available at participating U.S. and Canadian full-priced and outlet Fossil stores. This service is not applicable on all accessories.
Our policy lasts 14 days (unless present in exception list below) . If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards Downloadable software products Health and personal care itemsSpecial OrdersDeposites Printed GoodsWater Toys
Products with 7 days Return Policy:
U.S. Polo Watches
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account Transfer or Vodafone, Etisalat Cash.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, it can only be exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.